We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services or products
- you contact us
- you subscribe to or use our social media accounts
This may include information which you provide when you:
- contract with us
- enter information on our website
- enter information on our customer surveys/offers
- interact on our social media accounts
- contact us directly in writing or by phone
- enter a competition or promotion
We collect personal information which parents/guardians provide us about children through registering as a clinic member or booking our courses. We also collect information about school representatives when they enter their details to arrange or find out more about the services we offer.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name (or business), your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- a child’s personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, medical conditions, emergency contact details, special needs, allergies, EpiPen status, parental details.
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details
- information collected through your use of our websites
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make
- information about the mail or parcels sent to you via our services
- your information when signing for receipt of a parcel or letter
How do we use the personal information we collect about you
We may use the personal information provided by you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- for record keeping purposes
- to contact you for your views on our services
- to notify you about important changes or developments to our site or services
- to provide a more personalised online experience
- to improve our products and services
- to keep you informed about our products and services that we offer
- for market research purposes, on an anonymous basis to track activity on our site, to publish trends and/or to improve usefulness and content
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Your personal information will be provided by Coerver® Coaching to selected third parties:
- when customers have indicated they wish to receive information about products, services or promotions that may be of interest to them
- where services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services
- for the prevention of fraud against Coerver® Coaching, third parties and customers
- for the purposes of identity verification
- to prevent money laundering
- to other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety including the exchange of information to protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks and in connection with the prevention and detection of crime
Keeping you informed
If you have bought or enquired about our products or services previously, we may also use the information we collect to let you know about our other products and services which may be of interest to you and to keep you updated with information about promotional offers.
Disclosure of your information
Your information may be used by Coerver® Coaching only. We will never pass your personal data to anyone else, except any successors in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the UK and abroad unless we have your consent.
Data Protection Notice
Coerver® fully supports the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and is committed to the protection of personal data belonging to our suppliers, customers and colleagues. Any personal information collected by Coerver® Coaching will be used in accordance with the DPA. We are aware of our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and have adopted a proactive approach to the implementation of the new legislation in the United Kingdom. This includes reviewing existing policies and where appropriate developing and implementing new policies and procedures to ensure personal data is collected, stored and disposed of in a manner compliant with the requirements of the GDPR and any subsequent legislation from time to time in force.
We have taken appropriate measures to keep users’ personal information secure. We are committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online. Internally, we restrict access to personal information. Only those parties who need the information in order to do their jobs have access to it.
Controlling your personal information
Coerver® Coaching only retains personal information for as long as we need it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation and we collate only the information absolutely necessary to minimise the amount of data held. You have a right to know about the personal information we hold about you. We can provide you with a copy of your personal data that we hold, free of charge, in an electronic format. Requests must be made in writing to Coerver® Coaching England & Wales Limited, The Bungalow, Hawthorne Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 9PB or email@example.com and proof of your identification is required in order to protect your information, together with sufficient details to be able locate your information. For example, dates and details of the services that you have used.
You also have the right to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small computer file (usually text) that is saved to your computer by most websites. If you have ever purchased something online or have a website login, then you’ve more than likely already used these types of cookies and not been aware of it.
Which Cookies do we use and why?
|Cookie used||Reason for use|
Our website is built using the most common of all cookies, namely the ‘session cookie’. A session cookie allows your computer to remember each page you’ve visited on our website and it’s necessary for our website to operate efficiently.
Without this cookie, the website wouldn’t be able to remember essential information such as your shopping basket or login details.
Google Analytics Cookie
What to do next?
You don’t have to do anything, if you agree and consent with our cookies policy and usage, just continue to use our website. However, if you disagree, you can disable cookies in your browser, instructions on how to do this can be found here: www.allaboutcookies.org.