Coerver® Coaching Leinster – Terms and conditions
By registering for a Coerver® Coaching Leinster activity, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Data Protection Statement and Consent
The information and data which is provided on registration will be held on the computers and manual records of and may be used by Coerver® Coaching and any other companies including Adidas Ltd, affiliates, and official suppliers to the aforesaid companies.
This does not include any details relating to credit or debit card transactions which are not kept on our records.
The companies may inform you from time to time by email, telephone, or mail of relevant news, information and services and products offered by any of them which they believe may interest you.
Coerver® Coaching reserves the right to cancel any of its activities at any time but will endeavour to give at least 48 hours’ notice prior to the event.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Coerver® Coaching and all their associated companies and their directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers, partners, sponsors and suppliers (collectively, indemnified parties) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, legal fees and costs) incurred by the indemnified parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions of use.
Official Coerver® Coaching photographs/video may be requested to be taken during the activities, these pictures/videos may be used, reproduced and published in Coerver® Coaching publications or by any of our official partners.
I authorise Coerver® Coaching staff to administer or approve any medical treatment deemed necessary to the participant. I agree to Coerver® Coaching reserving the right to remove any disruptive attendees from any activity and that none of the parties involved with the organisation and the promotion of activities can accept any responsibility or liability for personal injury of participants, or loss/damage to personal effects or property.
Conditions of enrolment
Payment of fee will be subject to an activity member’s or their parent/guardian’s acceptance of these conditions of enrolment.
Confirmation of enrolment will be sent via email 3 days before the first date of each activity.
The activity member agrees to abide by all policies implemented by Coerver® Coaching.
Please note that this refund policy does NOT apply to Performance Academy (ADVANCED OR ELITE LEVEL) membership or any other Standing Order/Direct Debit payment courses, please see the Performance Academy membership cancellation section for more information.
- No refund can be given for cancellations or non-attendance at activity / sessions under any circumstances.
- Please note that a booking can be transferred to another eligible person with the prior written consent of Coerver® Coaching Leinster. Please note this will not be possible in all circumstances.
- All activities, venues and travel arrangements are subject to change according to weather, venue availability, and a satisfactory level of participants or other factors beyond our control. As such, we may cancel or change any courses, should this be necessary for these reasons.
- If we do have to cancel an activity, we will offer an alternative course, (if available and suitable) or a full refund but we shall not have any other liability to you.
- You are responsible for arranging and paying for suitable insurance to cover any injury or illness to the participant as, unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund under these circumstances.
- For the avoidance of doubt, no refund is permitted for participant’s failure to attend the course/sessions.
Performance Academy Membership
- By registering as a Performance Academy member for this 12-month programme, you agree to a minimum booking period of 3 consecutive months at the appropriate monthly rates from your registration date.
- Coerver Coaching Leinster will endeavour to deliver a minimum of 38 sessions per annum. Some months will consist of 4 or 5 sessions whereas other months will consist of less due to holiday periods such as Christmas or Easter.
- Standing Order, Direct Debit or Recurring Transaction payments for the Performance Academy (Advanced or elite level) programmes will be taken early to mid-month each month during the programme
- This payment will be taken each month in full, irrespective of the member’s attendance.
- If this monthly payment is declined at any stage during your membership, there is a 7-day period from this date for the payment to be made by credit/debit card (please note an additional payment fee will apply) or by immediate bank transfer.
- If player cannot attend a Performance Academy session you are required to inform us in advance by Email, Telephone.
Performance Academy membership cancellation
- Cancellation on a Performance Academy member’s part must be given by email to email@example.com and will only be terminated after the current month’s payment has been taken
- It is parent/guardian’s responsibility to cancel any standing order payments direct with your bank which have been set up, should you fail to do so, no refund will be given for any over payments.
- If a member sustains what is deemed, by our medical professionals, to be a long-term injury we will consider the situation on a case-by-case basis with relation to postponing or cancelling a membership which has not yet served the minimum 3-month period.
Coerver® Coaching training kit
- If Participants purchase Coerver® Training Kit, no branding is permitted to be added to the training kit, this includes names, numbers, initials, or any other items of this nature.
Performance Academy (Advanced Level), Holiday Clinics, other Open Access Clinics (block payments or one-off fees)
- Payment in full must be received prior to the attendance of any clinic.
- Places on all clinics are limited, places are only held once full payment has been made.
- Applications are accepted on a first come first served basis.
All activity participants or their parent/guardian are required to inform Coerver® Coaching of any medical conditions, this must be updated in writing should this change throughout your/their time with Coerver® Coaching
Booking administration and processing fees
When booking any of our courses a booking and administration processing fee will be added to the price at checkout and point of transaction. This covers the costs to process and administer the registration process.
Should you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-541 4747.